A real classic cake. If you dont want the orange juice in the cake you can just add 1 dl. more water. There is a lot of sugar in, but this is a big cake.
400 g. sugar
200 g. butter
1 ½ dl. milk
½ dl. orange zest or orange juice
400 g. flour
6 tbsp. cocoa powder
3 tsp. vanilla sugar
4 ½ tsp. baking powder
1 dl. water
Glace if you want
this is going to fill a big baking pan
1. whip the eggs and sugar white and fluffy
2. Melt the butter and add the milk and orange zest/juice. Put it in the sugar and eggs mixture
3. In another bowl mix the flour, cocoa powder, vanilla sugar and baking powder. (sift it in if you want to)
4. Pour in the water while mixing.
5. Put the batter in a big baking pan. Bake it in a 180 degree oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
6. Let the cake cool down before putting on the glace
Let me now if you make this and tag the picture on instagram with the #foodwithguldbrand
Hope you like it.